Everyone knows weird things happen at stores late at night… but you’ve never heard anything like this.
Nashville based director Josh Raby got a craving for a 1a.m. milkshake and left with a legendary story that has the entire internet talking.
As Buzzfeed explains, there are a lot of questions that really need to be answered:
1) What’s the deal with the couple?
2) Were they playing hide-and-seek?
3) Why couldn’t they make Raby’s milkshake?
4) Why were they so interested in selling Raby apple pies?
5) What about the other guy? What was the other guy doing?
6) What was wrong with Raby’s chicken sandwich?
So, after getting the entire world excited about whatever the hell happened at this McDonald’s at 1a.m., Raby tweeted that the entire story is “unadulterated foolishness straight out of my head”. He did go get a milkshake at 1a.m., but the rest is completely fabricated.
But the legend has been born…