To counter balance some…unfortunate news from the World Health Organization about bacon, here’s the wonders that coffee can do for you.
1. Decreased Odds of Alzhemiers by 65%, which for those of you looking to live long is quite a bonus.
2. Living longer: A New England Journal of Medicine reported that drinking 4-5 cups of coffee increased life expectancy for people 50-71.
3. 84% less likely to get Cirrhosis. In fact, 4-5 cups a day makes you the least likely.
4. 40% less likely to get cancer (hey, this will balance out the bacon!)
5. If you get the 4-5, you are 53% less likely to commit suicide.
So there. The best part of breakfast is, in fact, still the healthiest.